We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 12 large pasteurized eggs, separated
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup dark rum (such as Cruzan Blackstrap)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups joven mezcal (such as Sombra)
- 1 cup white crème de cacao (such as Marie Brizard)
- Finely grated orange peel
Finely grind allspice berries and cloves in spice mill. Using electric mixer, beat yolks in large bowl in mixture to blend. Stir in sugar, then ground spice mixture, cinnamon, and cayenne. Stir in rum and vanilla. Beat yolk mixture until thick and creamy, about 3 minutes. Using clean, dry beaters, beat egg whites in another large bowl until peaks form. Fold whites into yolk mixture in 2 additions, folding just to blend. Cover and chill rum mixture.
Mix tequila, mezcal, and crème de cacao in crockpot. Heat over low heat. Heat milk in medium saucepan over medium heat. Whisk milk into mixture in crockpot 1 cup at a time.
Ladle punch into mugs. Spoon dollop of rum mixture atop punch; stir until foamy. Sprinkle top with finely grated orange peel and freshly grated nutmeg and serve.